Friday, December 04, 2015

Do you know how...

The week has started to go a bit sideways on me I fear.

You know how when its early in the week and things are getting done so very well and the sermon seems to be nicely falling into place, and the week gets busy with peoples "urgent" things and you end up reading your sermon notes on a Friday afternoon and they don't make as much sense as they did at the start, and so you need to start over but by now its Friday and the Christmas concert is tonight and you are, well, tired out, making it hard to concentrate and to shape the words you'll need in two days as you stand in front of the people talking about the Advent gift of PEACE..........???

Yeah. That.
Thats where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.