Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Evangelical Covenant Church Annual Meeting

Tomorrow I am off to Minneapolis for our Denominational annual meeting.

The delegate handbook is 256, 8.5x11 sized pages.

They have now projected double the attendance they originally planned for. Couldn't get a hotel room in the place. Seats in the meeting halls will be scarce.

So yeah. Thats what we are looking toward.

But I am going to connect with pastor friends from across North America, and because there are four Canadian pastors being ordained and I want to be there for that. For them. I want to be there to encourage them in the recognition of gift and calling and service.

So I'm willing to put up with the other, for a few moments of celebration with Canadian pastors.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a good time in Minnehopless, without too much strain or hassle and a good time of reconnection & celebration.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.