Tuesday, March 01, 2022

March

The world seems to be opening up around here, at least in this province it is. I know that some are very nervous about that, and some are very very nervous about being in public again or around people in general. They have been so long away from others that it has messed with their willingness to be around people.  But my point is that the world is opening up again. And we have our first Covid related funeral this week as well.

Where was I going with this??

Right, the beginning of March. Wasn't it March 15th here that every thing shut down? I think it was. So it's nearly two years to the day that it moves along. That will help the conspiracy theorists. :) 



I just uploaded the latest "Daily Prayer" video.  It's become an appreciated regular morning time in the book for me. Probably even if no body watched it, it would still have value for me. It is a good discipline for me and just being in the Bible in some way, pours life into me. And believe me, right now I need that life. Tomorrow's Daily is from Psalm 119 Ever Ponder The Direction Of Your Life? A perfect question I have been asking myself. The timing is good for me.

March is here. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and then we are on the move through Lent, into Holy Week and Easter. May that Sun melt away the snow and cold, outside and in.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.