Thursday, August 14, 2003

The

The P word is prayer, please.


Tomorrow we are off to stay at Lauralea's folks place for a day or two. It should be ok, except I'm nervous about the heat.


It's forecast to be in the 30's for the next while, and that alone can make anybody a bit crazy. But if you add to that the nine people (4 teens) in one smaller home, with 1, count it, 1 bathroom, well, as you see, the odds of bloodshed rise dramatically.


Thus my request for some light prayer coverage pleeze.  I don't wish to spend my retirement years doing 5 to 10.


Play nice while I'm gone. I'll check in.


And if you want to reach me, hey just leave a comment.


Blessings.


 


 

3 comments:

  1. I guess this means youre not affected by the blackout. Good thing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are in order as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heat is something else. And here the fires and smoke. At least we do have power and just be thankful you have one bathroom - and a frige. Will be praying.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.