Thursday, March 25, 2004

Change is good

I confess I haven't been happy with the look of the site for some time, so I've been messing with it on and off for a long time.


I love the minimalist white space that I have, however, lately it's been feeling very cold to me. So on I go, full color / no color.


I have discovered the Georgia font, and am using it extensively on the site. It adds a bit of creativity and interest.


So I've landed here for now. We'll see how it goes.


And anyways, the emotion of yesterday's phone call is still with me. In the grand scheme of things, the color of a webpage just doesn't rank very high.


If you are having trouble viewing a part of it, please let me know. I've tested it on a number of browsers but, you never know.


Blessings.


 

3 comments:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.