Friday, March 05, 2004

Still winter

I was so tired tonight.


Micah wanted to go for a walk with each of us taking a walkietalkie and walk in different directions. But I was so tired, I sent him out with one and I sat in the chair with the other. We talked till he had walked down to the river and started to return. Somewhere in there I fell asleep.



So now it's 1:14 am and I'm sitting at the computer, eating Classic Vanilla Yogurt with Raspberries, listening to the BBC, and uploading a picture.


When I went into the livingroom, I looked outside and saw this:




It's snowing again.
Winter ain't done with us yet. And I don't even have a Jet's Jersey to wear.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.