Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Resonate Launch Party a Success

Well, the party's over and what a time it was.


We did have some difficulty with people getting booted, sorry about that, we will do better next time. And we had some strange passerbys, so probably next time there will be a password on the Resonate.ca blog you can use.


But for now, some pictures.



The party started off kinda slowly as people learned to talk and shout and wave and drink soda,  ... and dance.



But then Jordon (In the Hat) started to dance his Free Methodistic feet off.


And the party was in full swing.



And there was no stopping them all!!


Alas, even I got into the rave. That's me under the arrow.


There were some cool connections made, and it wasn't bad for a first time. We will do it again.


In the mean time, feel free to stop in there and check if anyone is hanging around, it's your room. Meet people there, have a cool one, watch TV, whatever you wish. Just keep making connections.


Good job all.


 

2 comments:

  1. Doh, I missed it! And now it's password protected? Hmm. Anyway, I'll make an appearance next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sort of looking for the becky of the purple hair.



    It was a fun party.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.