Friday, October 15, 2004

I have no title for this!

Tonight the kids are off to youth, so we are hangin with some friends from church. There will be some snackin and laughin and i think there will even be some fire!! outside I hope!


It's been a weird week too, you know. Been walkin with some different people through significant life change stuff, and I'm ready for a bit of a "Let the hair down and laugh a bit" evening. (Unlike Toni who will be having his own kind of fun tonight ! :-)


But for now, the sermon's done and I'm off to visit somebody.


Cheers, have a good night eh?


 

3 comments:

  1. And it was good. Hope you enjoyed your time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was fun. too bad the fire thing didn't pan out. we were deliquent in getting the wood. oops!!



    also, was fun to have people over who have never been yet. (wink, wink, Leo!!)



    thanks for the time to take a "breather" from work. it's good to connect with the outside world, sometimes, especially when the inside world is blistery and cold.



    have a good one!



    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops - mis-read that as "we were delinquent in the wood".

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.