Monday, October 18, 2004

Synchronicity?

or just coincidence?


It was a week or so ago when I was meeting with a client at a certain place of business. Our meeting was about websites, and his organizations need of one. The owner of the establishment we met at heard us talking website's and, one thing led to another. Now I am working on a site for his establishment too.


The coincidence?


As I went into the shop today, he mentioned a post I had made last winter about his new business. He had thought it was made by the other Randall Friesen here in Prince Albert, but alas, it was me.


I was nervous, what had I written? Boy I hoped it was good. And it was.


I had been impressed with his establishment. More than impressed; encouraged, blessed. And I've watched as they have established themselves here, making a huge commitment to this town.


Now I get to do some work on a webspace for him and his business.


Hopefully I will get to be a blessing to him, as he has been to me this past year.


I'm looking forward to it.


 

3 comments:

  1. Look out, LT, there's a new man in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is anything totally coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to enjoy the said establishment but I am certainly looking forward to it one day soon........well, maybe after 2007, when I retire! Shall we now call you "Mr. Web"?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.