Thursday, February 23, 2006

(Deep Breath) Here we Go!

Dear Randall,

Congratulations on your acceptance to the Spiritual Direction Certificate degree program! Your student ID number is -------. I am attaching some information. Please read it carefully. You will need to follow the directions provided in these documents to set up your email account and to register to take the orientation course (which is free). You will also be receiving a letter in the mail next week. If there is anything you need, or if you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to call or send me an email.

Congratulations!


An appropriate response at this point would be, What was I thinking????

This could be an interesting ride. Hold on tight, it may get bumpy.

11 comments:

  1. That's exciting.



    When I was a teenager I always dreamed of going to North Park. My dad was way more anti-american then and said he would never allow it. 6 years later he had to face his little girl getting married and moving down to the Southern US and then his grandson actually being born an American.



    He has mellowed allot since then

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Randall! That's exciting. Nothing like starting a journey like that. And when the excitement and newness wears off an if weariness sets in we're here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Good to see things are finally on the way. You'll do well - sign me up for spiritual direction if you need a practicum along the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent news! I'm sure it'll be a lot of hard work, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I wish I could be there with you. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome news! But do you really need to get any smarter? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] been a long time since February 23, 2006 when I was accepted into the program. So much has [...]

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.