Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ricky, Lauralea, and me

Tonight Lauralea and I went out a bit.

Just tired of the weather and stuff, and in need of some good company so off we went. She made egg salad sandwiches and popcorn for the locals, and we headed off for supper.

We hit a new place in town, Ricky's Grill. It has the effect that when you walk into the doors it feels like you are not even in Prince Albert any longer. Sometimes you can't pay enough for that kind of trip. It's big city in small town.

Lauralea had some kind of orange chicken thing, and I had the Old Style Bacon and Cheddar Burger. I do believe its the best burger available in this town. It was very very good. And the fries weren't those coated ones, but the real deal.

Anyway, all that to say had a nice night. Good company, good food, and enough money to pay for it.

That's more than enough for now.

7 comments:

  1. STOP IT!



    It's only 10.40am, and I fancy a bacon double whopper already!



    I like grilled, salty, smokey meat. There's something genetic I'm sure, from generations of Austrians that have had to survive in snow-bound shacks in the mountains, living off melt water, cheese and smoked sausages.



    Oh, with the occasional beer or jug of wine thrown in.



    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't say it (too wrapped up in myself) but I'm glad you had a good time. We did something similar on Friday night with pizza express in Banbury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you hd a grrat evening Randall. Saturday Angie and I had a nice date. First one in awhile. She bought me symphony tickets for our anniversary so we went to that and enjoyed the Mozart, then went for a monster dessert at Montana's. Everyone needs to find time for fun amongst busy lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took my sweetheart to Ricky's for a Valentine's treat. They will get more of our business. Maybe not till Valentines Day 2007 though, at the rate we dine out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Ricky's gets the thumbs up from us too. Good food, nice environment, quiet.



    Glad you had a chance to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Good company, good food, and enough money to pay for it."



    Sometimes life's pleasures are in the simple.



    Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. their Ceasar Salad could use more...'ceasar'?

    (that's garlic and such for those who don't know me that well;)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.