Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well, nearly done.

This week has been very very helpful, considering the fact that earlier this summer I wasn"t really sure I would even make it through the season. But I may just make it after all.

Today our class goes till 12 pm, then we are done. Since I don"t have to be at the airport till tomorrow morning at 6 am, (Which will present its own set of problems!!) I have some free time this afternoon.

It may be crazy, because there is a heat advisory out, (97 F, plus major humidity!) but I am going to try to get downtown one last time. I"m heading to the Gold Coast, Gucci, Bloomingdales, etc, and the beach.

Peace, and thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.