Monday, September 18, 2006

Right of passage

Here in my non-Jewish life we don't celebrate the coming of age that happens with a Bar Mitzvah. No, instead we celebrate by getting our own domain name.

Welcome to adulthood, thomasfriesen.com.

His mother, lauralea.ca, and I, randallfriesen.com, are very proud of his domain selection, thomasfriesen.com. We think it accurately describes him.

So check out his collection of movies and image creations. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll bookmark him.

 

I think this makes it complete, all the family is running blogs. Lauralea.ca you know, Johanna is blogging from Switzerland, Hillary is now blogging from University in Saskatoon, (But if I link to her I will, "Take my own live in my hands and it won't be worth a thing if I link to her..." Thomasfriesen.com, and micahfriesen.blogspot.com.

Which fulfills the old saying, the family that blogs together, requires highspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.