Thursday, April 10, 2008

Have anything left?

I came to church because I had a phone meeting at 6 pm.

Since I arrived I have been trying to run someone's 85 megabyte powerpoint presentation file through a system that doesn't even have powerpoint.

85megs???

I just worked a bypass for them and their slides.

and it's 7:48 pm.



And the very worst part is that at home, for whatever reason unknown to me, and for the first time in our home ownership, water from this rain is running down the inside walls of two bedrooms.

crap crap crap.

I don't do well with this sort of thing. I just don't.

I get stressed, and tense, and frustrated, and overwhelmed, and angry. Then I go back to the beginning, except twice as hard as the first time.

So, it's going to be a looooong night yet I fear.

Very long.



So, if you have anything left, please, pray for me.



Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Randall, if you need a hand or anything else let me know. Also, not sure how bad the damage is but have you thought about calling your insurance company.
    Trev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the water. I was going to invite you to http://www.saskblogs.ca/2008/04/saskatoon-saskblogs-gathering-saturday-april-12-2008/ but figure now you'll be working on that instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did pray for you at small group. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite Jon, I had planned to get to the next event, but I think I shall be missing this one. Sorry.

    And thanks Trev for that Insurance heads up. Hadn't though of that yet, but it's a good idea. I may give them a call.

    And as for the water, it eased up last night. I don't know if it is because of rain some how entering the house, (I can't for the life of me figure out where its coming in, after an hour on the roof last night), or if it was just remaining ice build up in the roof from winter.

    All the snow is off the roof and it's got me frustrated trying to find where it's entering from.

    Some wall damage now, and it's suppose to be nice today. Hopefully things will dry up.

    I guess we'll see when it rains again.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.