Saturday, November 24, 2012

easily pleased with the simple pleasures of time.


Deep breath.
In with the good air, out with the bad air.

A Saturday morning here in the field.
The first day since returning from holidays three weeks ago that I haven't had anything booked or scheduled. The 5th free evening since then as well.

...In with the good air, out with the bad air.

And a beautiful day it is here too. -4 C and somewhat cloudy, but it feels warm out there, and that's what matters.

So I am luxuriating in the extravagance of the whole day to work on final notes to my talk tomorrow morning. And that's why I can include a post here as well. What a treat it is.

And the fun tomorrow of having a grade nine girl job shadowing me. That will be a blast. I was going to get her here on a busy crazy day, you know, just so she gets an idea, but so much of what I listen to and hear is private for people, so a Sunday morning it is then. She's not an intern so I can't make her work, but to give her the full effect of having people watch you all morning, I might have her sit on the stage beside where I work from...

:)

Anyway, I should get to work, but I am enjoying dawdling.

Hope you have a great weekend wherever you are. And do something fun this weekend too.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you could enjoy your day.

    :-)

    Time to go create dinner on a damp Sunday night. Give Hillary a hug from us, if she's staying with you.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.