Thursday, February 20, 2014

Long Day Today

And I'm not too sure why.

No I'm not feeling myself.
Physically I'm off a bit. No, not illness like, just not, right.
It's hard to describe.

Feeling lots of stress right now. Deadlines and getting things in place before I need to travel for my work. Not everything is going to get done and I'm not great at leaving things undone.

Conversations need to be had too. Conversations that are hard and I need to have the right words in place before I ever embark on such conversations. Those are just events that take focus, energy, and the right moments.

Had a couple good connections today, but it was three visits and ended up taking most of the day. Lots of driving today too, which is normal for meeting with people.

I suppose when I look back it was eleven plus hours of work today. OK, that makes better sense. Been a few days like that.

I just don't always have the answers people are searching for. And I'm usually OK with that. But the bad stories catch up with you after a while. At least they do with me. I run out of words that comfort.

That's kind of where I am at. Tonight anyway.
Let's see what happens tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you, praying for you. Thinking it is time I had a long talk with you again.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.