Friday, June 04, 2021

Some Purple Garden Majesty


Well these little babies are back and seem pretty happy to have made it through winter. Unfortunately as yet they are the only colour, except for green, in the garden.

But I happen to think that this lavender or purple just goes well with the green.

Speaking of, the lilacs finally are beginning to blossom. Seems late this year but they are already much better than last years appearance of two small branches of purple, due to a bad winters frost. Our son-in-law, a tree guy, helped cut back the bush last fall, and now it is full of purple promise.

I expect you’ll see some here yet.






1 comment:

  1. Nice fleurs - they look like chives until you click on & enlarge the picture.

    Nice fresh, clean look to the blog too. :-)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.