Thursday, June 03, 2021

Talking and listening (on the phone)

Time has been sneaking away during this pandemic and I'm noticing changes, especially aging in people I haven't seen for a while.

While my story hasn't been one of urgency, there are those who are losing contact either physically or mentally with those they love. Whoever that may be.

There is some good truth in this article. Not just about getting mom and dad to talk, but others as well. It takes work I suppose and depending on how private your friends or family may be, it may be a lot of work to accomplish. But I gotta believe there is value in it.


Anyway it's a good read. Check it out as you like.

Here's How I Get My Parents Talking on the Phone



No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.