Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Limping Along




We are tying the knot this weekend on a long and difficult year. It has challenged me and I think changed me in ways I don’t even know yet.

What I do know is that I now find it difficult to face conflict. There is a sadness to life and an bit of impatience day by day. Then there are the dreams, nightmares I suppose. They continue to wake me. I know that these are all symptoms of the problem. The problem of 2021.

To be sure, I continue to work on it, the problem that is. But I'm not sure yet if it is fixable. For many it isn't. Barna Research found:

“While studying the well-being of pastors, Barna Research found that 38 percent of pastors want to quit compared with 29 percent in January of 2021.”

Makes perfect sense with what I’ve been hearing out there, and what I’ve been experiencing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.