Friday, June 02, 2023

Vacation 2023

 Lauralea and I realized that we hadn’t taken a vacation since last October, and it was all starting to catch up with us so it was time to take a break. 

Well, kind of a break I guess.

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it here before but one year ago Lauralea and I purchased a Home in Lanigan Saskatchewan. It’s kind of our cabin if you will, but maybe one day it might also be a retirement place for us. In the meantime, it’s a good place to go to connect with some of the kids and my siblings and my mom. 

It is 100 year old house, and in many ways it is a great blessing to us. And in a few smaller other ways, it needs some love so last autumn we had the roof replaced. But now the outside needed some attention Brown had to go.

So the plan was to hire some painters and to head out and see the transformation happen. I got involved with the painting as well but I couldn’t quite keep up to their speed. It was fun mostly.

Do you want to see some pictures? Well here you go.













No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.