Saturday, September 28, 2002

Best places to Live

When I run a Google Search of the city I live in, Prince Albert, I get all kinds of questionable piercing sites. Seems a "Prince Albert" is a piercing that is ONLY available if you're a guy. ~say no more~

But I still think that Prince Albert is a better place to live than, oh say, "CRAB HOLE" in the U.K.

Or "Dirty Gutter", or "Fartown", "Fishpits", or how about "Great Cockup" which of course, is just east of, you guessed it, "Little Cockup"!!

Then there's "Hairy Side", "Hooker's Farm" and "Hole of Bugers"

Who decides what to call these places?

I'm glad this Island brings such joy to so many people. Thank You UK.
And thanks to Andy, Rachel & Rupert for their work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.