Monday, October 07, 2002

Calling All God Wannabees and assorted control freaks

Alright, I know (because I know you), that some of you have God complexes, or should I say god complexes. While some of you prefer the less dramatic, though equally dangerous Messiah Complex.

For those of you who do struggle with such feelings, i direct you to this site, where you can try being God, at least in one of his roles. See if YOU can keep the planets in proper orbit. Have a go, try it yourself, click the mouse on the picture and start a satellite moving, properly and safely around the earth.

Then go repent for ever thinking you could do God's job better than he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.