Wednesday, November 13, 2002

WHO AM I?

So, thanks to Jordon Cooper, i was able to discover just what kind of theologian I am.

Ahh, finally, the answer to one of life's pressing questions.

And thanks to Mr. Henderson for helping me find out this nugget ... of truth?









"It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is."

You are Desiderius Erasmus!

You have great love for others and will do just about anything to show it to them. You are tolerant
and avoid confrontations, so people generally are drawn to you. You are more quiet and reserved in
front of strangers, but around some people you open up. When things get tough, you like to meditate
alone. Unfortunately you often get things like "what a pansy," or "you're such a liberal."


What theologian are you?

A creation of Henderson


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.