Monday, March 03, 2003

Seeing the Doctor

So, it's been about 6 weeks since I've felt anything near normal.
First it was a bad throat. This changed into a head cold which moved into my chest. The next week it somehow became a flu thing and last week it became a coughing up gross flem thing. I have had good days in there when I just get at it again and the next day I'm toast again. It's really getting frustrating.

And everyone is on my case to get to a Doctor, so I decide to go, then the next day it's alot better and I'm on the mend, so I don't go.

Yesterday at church was the 4th Sunday I could barely speak out loud, so I've been encouraged to get to a Doctor, and soon. So today I got to a Doctor. (Another New doctor because my doctors keep leaving town.)

I got blood taken, three vials of it! (I thought of you Phil!) then I had some pictures of my lungs taken.
I found out that I weigh 2-- lbs and that my blood preassure is a little high, and that I should think about taking vitamins. That and if anything more comes back from the tests, HE will call me.

I just hope it all goes away soon, I am tired of it.

and I'm tired of the world telling me I'm older now and that I need to recognize that fact, and act accordingly. I could end up your classic mid-life crisis guy, really! Course Lauralea would love the little red car, she'd probably get to drive it more than I would.


g'nite

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.