Monday, April 21, 2003

Grief, it's much to hard being a suburbanite.

I just spent the whole day, raking and cleaning and putting away the winter stuff and getting out the summer stuff!

Last year, the snow fell in September, so we never were able to rake and clean up the yard. This spring the lawn was still covered with dead leaves, molding, and decomposing. Today I raked and raked and raked and I only got the back yard done. I'm all for paving the whole lot, then adding turf to it and never cutting it again. Oh sure, once and a while I would hose it down, keep it nice and clean like. But no more cutting and raking and weeding and etc. etc.

Very cool. Very green. Very easy.

And I'm very tired. And I hurt in places that were unused all winter. I'm off to the shower, then to bed.

g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.