Saturday, June 07, 2003

Lies your youth ministry unintentially taught you.

Mark Riddle is at it again. this time it's an idea for a graduation gift book!



Did the Church Lie to me or What?
How youth ministry failed to prepare you for real life and what to do about it.


A graduation gift book


TOCIntroduction
Youth Ministry isn´t the church? A journey from Youth ministry to church.
Why I'm writing this book and what your youth ministry unintentially taught you.
Chapter 1 - Lie #1 - Church is about you.
Chapter 2 - Lie #2 - Church should always be fun.
Chapter 3 - Lie #3 - Church should meet my needs
Chapter 4 - Lie #4 - All Christians attend church. (being the church vs. going to church)
Chapter 5 - Lie #5 - Spiritual Life is Easy.
Chapter 6 - Lie #6 - Christianity makes sense. (Philosophy 101 your youth pastor's worst nightmare)
Chapter 7 - Lie #7 - It's about grace... but you have to work for it.


...


 


You can check out more of his Book Idea, here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.