Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Hometime

I've been working this week on a major paper I need to complete to become a Covenant pastor (Minister). It's my last piece of work and the church has given me a reading week to work on it.


It's Wednesday night, late, and I just finished the first part of it, the Autobiographical Section. I've got alot more to write for the Theological/Doctrinal section of the paper, but everythings a bit fuzzy right now. I'll go home and sleep then see how much more I can do on this.


It's been so hot this week that I have trouble concentrating, and writing. Tonight it started to cool down nicely, so I headed to the office to work. I've got a good start on it now, and it's about 4 am, so I'm off for home.


g'nite.


 


Randall has left the building.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Randall!! It's Nadine Tubman--Your baby sis Robyn and I toured together with the Continentals about..shudder...15 years ago! I LOVE your website; it's making me laugh....and cry, all at the same time, since I grew up in Canwood, very close to you in PA (crime central). Anyhow, you can ask your sister for more details if you want, or you could email me as well. We started a brand new full time contemporary SOUTHERN GOSPEL group based out of Caronport called NEW HOPE. We do alot of Gaither stuff. Anyhow, your site here is not the time or place for my to do my NEW HOPE plug. We'd LOVE to come to Gateway in PA to share a concert. The good news-no FEE! We come on a love-offering basis. Please check out our web at your convenience, and I hope to hear from you. PS-we've gotta get that crazy gal R.Noelle married off! Talk to you later.....nadine

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.