Thursday, August 07, 2003

Saskatoon Police

Hey, for all you Saskatoon readers (and those of you around the world who are interested,) Here's a link to a page that broadcasts Saskatoon Police, Fire and EMS transmissions, live on the net.


I've been listening for a few days and it ranges from exciting high drama (Tense whisper: "Officer ______ you're in the line of fire, move north 50 feet immediately!") to the comical ("Yeah, the guy here has some plastic he considers his window, and it's broken and he wants us to replace it. We don't have any plastic and we are not driving to Home Hardware, so unless you have some plastic on you, please don't send us here again. Over").


 It's running on a Shoutcast server, I believe, and the format is .pls. Winamp runs it nicely.


So, for some summertime fun and occasional excitement, check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. Now I know why the police spend so much time in my neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.