Sunday, October 05, 2003

Off to Calgary

Well, Lauralea and I are off to the Canadian Covenant's pastors and spouse retreat at Entheos (SP?) located on the other side of Calgary.


We head out tonight and should arrive tomorrow for supper.


I think we will head into Banff for our free time Tuesday afternoon. If I can find a place, I'll blog from there.  Anyway, as you think of us, pray for us.


The kids are staying home to watch the homestead and a huge, strong, capable friend is coming to hang out with them.


So, have a good week and we'll talk later.


Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Guaranteed I'll be praying for you as you drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to remember to pray for you guys while you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you especially this morning (Tuesday), asking for the Lord's annointing on you and Lauralea (& Steve/Lisa).... your household is doing quite fine, I hear.......love, s

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.