Tuesday, October 21, 2003

To close for comfort

Whew, that was a close one. Last week nearly did me in. It's taken me a few days and conversations with Lauralea to get back on an even keel.


Sometimes I get very busy, and that's ok, I like being busy, but last week got a little weird on me. Occasionally it's a setup for me, and I don't always see it coming. I get busy and forget that much of what I do is a spiritual work, that Satan's minions would love to kill, steal or destroy what God is creating here in my life.


It's hard to explain, but there are seasons and plans to Satan work too. By the end of last week I wasn't completely sure what was pushing me headlong into harm's way, but it wasn't God and it wasn't me...


But by Saturday night it was becoming clearer. By Sunday morning there was a lifting of the heaviness, and I was able to enjoy time with the Father.


By Tuesday at noon, I'm nearly back all the way, hopefully a little wiser, and a bit more humbled.


And so, God keeps, and empowers, and Blesses us by His Grace and Mercy. One day at a time.


And thanks to you who called out my name to the Father this week. He answered you.

1 comment:

  1. It's that spiritual battle that just keeps on raging. I have felt it.....and have been praying and praying.........

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.