Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Day Three: Completed

(It's about 12:45, Thursday morning, so I am back dating this to meet the day three requirement!)


You gotta love Blogging. No sooner had I posted the last entry when the phone rang. Linea had just read my evenings plans so she invited Micah to come over and study for the Weather test with her.


Micah was tired and beside himself a bit, so he started crying about going alone. I assured him he didn't have to go, that he could still go with me, so I thanked Linea.


No longer had I hung up and he wanted to go, so I told him to call her and make the arrangements, which he was doing when I came upstairs.


So, he went to Linea's, I left the kids at their Bible Study and I went off to my group. We all had a good evening, in fact, he was asking if he could go there again next week. I reminded him that next week would be a bit more normal.


Anyway, it's late but I think I'm ready for tomorrow. I got Lauralea to iron my good white shirt before she left, just in case something like this would happen.


I've got my thoughts together for the funeral. Alice loved Jesus a lot, and has been eager to see him these last few years. Finally her prayer has been answered.


So, I'm off to bed, to enjoy the free, COLD space while I have it!!!


(And Lauralea, the NDP won a majority, so they will be forming the next government. Eldon Lautermilch took the seat for our riding.)


And, as long as we are going to have Calvert to look at on our Television screens for the next four years, (...and I want to say this in the nicest possible way) is there a dentist out there in Regina who could offer to help him with that mouthful of stray teeth??


2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well for the funeral. For Christians they always seem slightly odd - a tension between grief, sorrow and celebration of release. Never comfy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you today.........

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.