Saturday, November 08, 2003

Not Asleep

I'm so tired.


At least I was so when I went to bed around 9 pm tonight.


It was a very long, hard day today at the office, getting things ready for tomorrow. It just wasn't clicking, you know? So after work I drove the kids around where they needed to go, and I hit the bed round 9.


But there was enough noise and things going on till, oh around 11:30 so that I couldn't fall asleep. Now it's 2:21 am and I'm wide awake.


gross.


I wish I was him.


 


 


 


 

2 comments:

  1. It's the gritty feeling eyes and nervous tummy that follow that is the worst for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just pray you can keep going for today and recuperate tomorrow.



    Sleep well tonight with my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.