Friday, January 09, 2004

Still here

Ah, I made it safely through the day. Brad must have been praying, just so I don't become item #46 on his Ministerial adgenda.


Had a nice lunch with my second daughter. No hamburgers or pizza, she wanted to go for some thai food. (Must have done something right with that girl).


And we had a great concert at the church tonight. New Hope was in town and they did a real good job at worshiping God. We just got to go along with them! 


Now it's 2:39 am Saturday morning and I can't sleep. I can't sleep because I have to do some difficult pastor stuff tomorrow. And I don't know how to do it so that it won't cause a minor uprising. It's one of those things that we will have to face if we or as we continue to make choices not to change and not to give the keys of the church to the next generation.


But hey, I'm nearly ready for Sunday, and tonight was a great concert. Thanks for the recomendation Rob.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that Sunday goes well - handing over the keys to the next generation is always hard. Their threat to our own preceived power is always hard felt in matters of the heart such as faith. I hope the Spirit of new life is with you during the service :-)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.