Sunday, March 28, 2004

Dear C________

Happy 40th Birthday today!!


I´m praying for you and your family. Yes I am cheap, but I also know the cost of this gift.



" ... the Lord who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."


Blessings.


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for those verses, Randall. It's good to hear the Lord saves his people.....when there are so many uncertainties here at work.....it's good to be reminded once again that he looks after us in the midst of it all......and so, I will praise Him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.