Monday, August 23, 2004

The countdown has begun

Whew, I am tired.


Two days left in my holiday and Lauralea takes a liking to cleaning and rearranging the house!


I blame the weather. It's been overcast and rainy the past couple of days, oh and it's been cool out too. I think she thinks autumn is on the way. It wakes her up, she comes alive in Autumn and then there's no stopping her.


So, the kitchen was renewed on Saturday, and today it was the Living room's turn. Tonight she set her sights on the family room in the basement. Me and the boys are exhausted. They are crashed on the couch watching Gilligans Island - good quality programing, and I'm here, checking the email and saying good night.


So, good night.


 

1 comment:

  1. Lauralea, I'm with you! Last weekend I got me a "new" cupboard that was completely re-arranged and almost re-built. I'm convinced it will make supper taste even better as I can now access those all-important herbs much quicker! And I've had me some stirrings in the living room dept too....Randall it's all good, just go with it man.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.