Tuesday, August 03, 2004

hey I only have two hands (And four eyes!)

I'm kind of going into holidays starting tomorrow. I say kind of, because there are a lot of things still up in the air. I was at the office all afternoon today, and got some more done.


But alas, the creative juices are beginning to flow!!


This morning a mood struck me and I shaved off my beard. Now I'm getting sideways glances from all my kids. They think it needs to go back on. Ahh these young ones, fighting change at every opportunity.


I also posted a small box on the left side so you can shoot me an email on our cell phone. Just remember, keep it short and sweet. It ain't easy driving, drinking a Tim Horton's coffee, and reading your email!!


 

5 comments:

  1. You did what! And was that a result of the creative juices starting to flow or just too much sun?



    So are you going to put up a new picture so we can recognise you when you gret back from this vacation that you muct most definately need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curiously enough, I've re-grown mine this last week or so (well, the bits that join up the goatee with the sideburns). Maybe there's a balance of beardiness in the world, and I naturally compensated ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I recognize you if we pass in the street. Forgive me if I don't. I only know you in your beardiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just imagine a plucked chicken sitting under his lips where his neck should be. I think you'll get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow-ouch.



    Jo-hanna, yo havm bad mouth missy.



    Makes me grateful my own lovely daughter doesn't know the password to my blogger account ;-)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.