Thursday, August 12, 2004

I'm back, ...sort of....

Well, I've been busy you know!?


We are just returning from some time in Winnipeg. We actually had a great time, in spite of how many times Winnipegers asked us, "You came to Winnipeg for a holiday?!?!"


Come on, get a little self-confidence will ya Winnipeg?


I know the banjo lovin Bombers are nothing to cheer about, but, hey, you've got the Forks, with the great food (Esp. those fresh, hot little donuts), and now that lovely pointy thing in the river, the foot bridge! Hey, that's a cool million dollar bridge... right beside the other bridge...


And you've got St. Vital Mall, which my children inform me is quite a happening place. (Also, you've got Old Navy which seems significant to teenagers)


And the lovely BDI. That place alone made it worth the trip I tell ya. The ice cream there is amazing.... (words fail me here...)


And the people are great, just awesome.


But, we are getting back online, slow but surely.


I just don't want to rush back from holidays too quickly, know what I mean?


 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back.



    Winnipeg sounds fine for a holiday to me. After all, it's foreign and exotic ;)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.