Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Happy Birthday Hillary

I've got a daughter turning 16 tomorrow, well I guess it's today now. But how does that happen just like that? She too is creative, and quite a loyal friend. I think she's the most generous of our kids, and quite compassionate, or should I say passionate... about many things in life.


And, she just started a new job at the brand new RONA store around the corner. Go figure, first application dropped off at the first store, and she gets her first job. Just like that! She's probably going to be one of those people who has no difficulty landing jobs when and where she wants. Hope so.


So, happy birthday Miss. Jane. May you have your drivers before the year's out.


 


ps. You didn't think it would be that painless did you Hillary? Now, some more pics of Ms. Rosebud lips.





UPDATE: A much better job than I just did can be found here!


 

2 comments:

  1. And a happy birthday to her from me too.



    And oneday soon I'll do that photo-critique for your other lovely daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and a beauty she is. "Hope your day was as terrific as you are, Hillary! All the lovely things your Auntie Robyn said about you....I concur."

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.