Monday, October 11, 2004

Hey, a day off!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Well, at least for the Canadian readers.


It's been a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend up here in P.A. so far.


Yesterday we had some friends over for lunch and ate turkey till we gobbled. Then we sang Happy Birthday to Prince Albert, and finally ended it in a Post-Turkey haze.


Then last night the kids wanted a fire so we got one lit in the back fire pit for a while. It has been beautiful up here these days, +19 C and sunny and warm, just gorgeous.


Last night we slept like the dead, in fact it's 10:41 and I and Micah are the only ones up yet! We haven't had a day off for so long...


So, I've got the Tea brewing, I just turned on BBC3, and it's partially overcast outside. Looks like a good day to do not much but be thankful.


So, to you and yours, Happy Thanksgiving Day, Canadian style.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.