Thursday, December 16, 2004

File this under unbelievable!

I was heading downtown for a meeting when I pulled up to a red light. As I came to a stop, I looked over into the small car beside me and there was a lovely family laughing and smiling, heading downtown to do some Christmas shopping.


Dad was driving and mom was laughing in the passenger seat. In the small back seat there were three kids. The two brothers on either side and their young sister stuck in the middle. I was estimating their ages around, oh 10 -12.


The unbelievable part? They were all smoking cigarettes, every one of them.


Yep, mom and dad had lit up, and each kid in the backseat held their own little burning sticks. Three under 13, and having the time of their lives.


Like I said, unbelievable.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, if they are going to do it anyway - and of course they are - all kids do, better they do it under the supervision of their parents. Right? :-)

    (that is said with a heavy sarcastic accent by the way)



    That is really just sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone once who found their kid smoking, and made them smoke the whole pack til they threw up....they never smoked again.

    I wish my mom had done that with cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn - don't be silly. You KNOW cookies are really hard to light.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.