Sunday, January 23, 2005

Please sir, may we have some more??

Four days ago the outside temperature was -35C.  Right now its -2C.


It's absolutely amazing what happens when the warmth returns. Hope happens, future happens, new ideas and a desire to go out happens. Things long since dead in your heart, begin to stir again, and it's good.


The kids are outside, playing. And Laura and I went out for lunch and talked about deep things, because there was hope again? Possibilities, opportunities, generally new ideas? They all come when spring comes.


It's good for now. By Wednesday it's suppose to be cold again..


If there was any propane left in the BBQ I think we'd have hamburgers for supper!! 

1 comment:

  1. Quite a day, wasn't it? Madeline and I played in the snow for the first time this winter.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.