Friday, February 18, 2005

Last chance for Allen Sapp

If you live in the greater Prince Albert area and you have an interest in art, tomorrow is your last chance to see some of Allen Sapp's rarely displayed works.


"Paul and Verena Moser and the Red Door Gallery are pleased to announce an exhibition of renowned Cree Artist, Allen Sapp.


The display will be open February 7 till February 19 at the Red Door Gallery and will include 18 of his works.


On February 19 Mr. Sapp will be available in the gallery to sign copies of his book, "The Song Within My Heart."


It really is a great exhibition of his world renowned work. And tomorrow will be a good opportunity to meet him, face to face.


So get down to the Bison Cafe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The photo you have here comes form his web site, doesn't it? That is the one I was looking for this afternoon but it is not on display. I knew I had seen it somewhere. It just reminds me so much of dad's farm out north of town. The poplar trees stand just the same looking west.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's from his site.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.