Friday, March 11, 2005

Baby Alert...

Well, we here at randallfriesen.com are officially on babywatch 2005.


(No, not Lauralea, sheesh...)


I mean, Marc and Dixie are in the midst, hopefully, of bringing forth their second VanderBaby.


So, head over and keep watch. While you're at it, send up a prayer for Marc, that he won't say anything stupid this time round.  ...I'm already expecting you to send up a few for Dixie!!!


So, head over here. Come on baby, lets get born.


 


UPDATE:


At 7:15 Luke Timothy Vandersluys entered this old world in a big way, 9lbs, 9oz.


These Vandersluys' do nothing by halves.


Way to go Dixie and Marc. Way to go.


3 comments:

  1. Actually, the baby was born already by the time you posted this! I'm just about to upload some pictures and do a post. Thanks for thinking about us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats to Dixie and Marc. I see you've already captured Micah's feelings about it.



    http://www.flickr.com/photos/51035690147@N01/6086052/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see Marc in his face.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.