Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Some words of wisdom

From Cathy...



"I really don't know what is ahead. All I know is that God will travel this path with me. There is no guarantee its all going to be fine. There's no guarantee I will find a wonderful job that I love to bits. Like I said, all I know is that God will travel this path with me. I am greatful that I did have a job I loved, and that was a gift. Not everyone gets that in their life, not even Christians. They don't automatically get the happiest kids or the most loving spouses or the best jobs. They get what everyone else gets, PLUS the Holy Spirit to help you through. That's the difference."



No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.