Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Today I went back to school

I was invited to participate in a Bible College class on Pastoral Ministry. It was a great time.


You know, you do this preaching thing for oh 20 odd years and you don't notice any major knowledge shifts or changes within yourself. Then you go do a thing like this and look back over the years of ministry and realize whoa baby, there's a whole lot of experience in there.


That's kinda cool.


I'm becoming, "Experienced."


If this keeps up, one day I might even be wise!

1 comment:

  1. Steve MenshenfriendMarch 15, 2005 at 7:38 AM

    20 years ... awesome. You eaily have another 20 to go ... if you want it.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.