Tuesday, May 31, 2005

If the application is this hard...

Well, it's late here now, and I've just completed my 7 page written application for that course I'm looking at taking. The committee's meeting tomorrow to decide such things, and I've been warned that because it's my first try it may be postponed a year. No prob. I'm just leaning into God for it. He can make what he wants happen, when he wants it to happen. It's in his care now and I'm ok with that.


I do feel very very gross, flu like even. But I'm nothing compared to Lauralea who is a walking coughing snot bag right now. Her eyes are puffy and closed, she keeps hacking and nose running. It ain't pretty.


But I'm glad to have that piece of work behind me.


 


I gave Toni a call today and had a good chat with Chris, his wife. For all she's been through, she was a delight to chat with. God is really with them these days, just keep praying for them.  


With that thought and prayer for them, I'm off to bed to see what kind of sleep I can scrounge up, as I lay beside a sick invalid.


Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. "Walking, coughing, snot bag?!?" I'm sure Lauralea is thrilled with your description. NOT.



    Hope you are both feeling better soon.



    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant snotbag in the best possible sense!!



    Actually,



    never mind. I can't save this anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The truth...hack,bark, drip,hack,drip....hurts...cough, drip, bark, hack....ya gotta....blow, wheeze, bark, hack, drip... call 'em.... drip, cough, hack.... like ya see 'em.....

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.