Saturday, May 28, 2005

My Version

Ok, this two people, two blogs thing is getting dangerous. (I can't spin as easily!)


I'm going into Zellers with Her hot on my heels. How many times have I asked her to walk alongside me, not behind me...


And as I grab the door and pull, I feel this sharp pain in my elbow. It's her nose.


And then her eyes water and she starts to laugh. And laugh. And laugh, and giggle and snort.


I pick up speed mainly because I don't want to be associated with a laughing, snorting, attention draw-er. (In this city of ex-cons and parolees, keep a low profile.)


Two things.


A) Yes, she is that short where her nose comes up to my elbow.


2) And yes, she will often be completely unaware of her surroundings.


I think that's why she married me. I can see further than her, into the distance, and I'm usually very aware and on my guard of my surroundings.


Just so you know my side of things.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you two do it, but you both manage to put a big smile on my face on a regular basis...



    I like that survival angle: you're aware of what's going on, she snorts as a warning to anyone who gets nearby. Such teamwork!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.