Sunday, May 15, 2005

WBZ Boston

I came across a great site the other day that host's the audio for WBZ Boston. Radiomat.com.


When we used to live in Southern Ontario I used to tune in to 1030 WBZ on the late night drive home from work and listen to the latest news radio from Boston. I've often missed it since then and so I was pleasantly surprised to listen again the other night.


Like an old friend, it played some of the same intro's and station ID's. Kind of cool.


I discovered that radiomat also host some of my other favourite stations from out east.


880 WCBS New York, 1020 KDKA Pittsburgh, 780 WBBM Chicago, and 950 WWJ Detroit.


I love listening to local news and talk radio when I go to sleep at night. Nothing puts me out like a disconnected voice out there blathering on and on and on. Kinda like a preacher.


It also seems to work better with Internet Explorer rather than Firefox. Sorry about that.

2 comments:

  1. I listen to KCBS on the car radio and KNX on the radio at night. Occasionally I listen via radiomat -- if I can ever remember where I put that old IE button.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.