Thursday, June 02, 2005

Just an update

Well, we are being carried along these days. Lauralea and I are never sick at the same time, so these days are new to us.


After a good nights sleep I awake mostly ready to go at it. A bit of a fuzzy throat and head, but mostly ready to go. I head out to work and by noonish I can hardly keep my eyes opened when someone is talking to me and my cough is worse and head and body aches. I head home for a nap and sleep hard for a while. Then, the evening exercises (meetings) are upon us.


It's been fun to receive attention too. Last night a friend brought over a dvd & tea carepackage, and today a neighbour brought over home made soup for supper, another angel of mercy.


Tonight is a meeting for me, and Lauralea will try to venture out to Micah's Band Concert, then to bed.


And we will finish where we started the day, praying for Toni and Chris and Ben and Dan, and that small community over in the UK, where today they said goodbye and Thank you for the life of their Sarah. 


Just an update here. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.