Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lovely morning this morning

till I left the house and found the driver's door open on the van.


Yep, "they" broke in again.


Don't they know there's nothing left in it? Don't they realize they have taken everything of value?


They should have meetings where they compare notes; "Don't break into the van at 1179 4th St. I already cleaned it out, -twice!"


Oh well, I suppose they needed the nothing more than I did. 


 


But to add insult to injury, they didn't think my cassette tape collection was worth stealing,


again.

2 comments:

  1. That must be some cassette collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops! Double posted. I should have know it would do this. Delete my first comment if you like (the second one is slightly edited).

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.